ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists for an astute and energetic Technical Manager.
If you're a pioneering and technically savvy leader with a love for innovation and cutting-edge internet based technology, then this is position is for you.
Working within a team of Senor Managers in our company, you should ideally have 5+ years technical operations experience using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software).
Based in stunning CBD offices in Queen Street, this position offers long term security for the successful candidate. Future development is a distinct possibility, as the company is currently going through a high growth phase.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate must;
- Be prepared to learn on the job
- Have a stable work history and a strong track record with reputable companies
- Possess confident management and communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be adaptable and a team player
- Strive to meet company technical targets.
- Work diligently and professionally always.
- Provide technical input into contractual requirements and deliver technical design in accordance with the project plans.
- Ensure that computers and networks operate according to procedures.
- Ensures backup/recovery functions are performed on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure administration functions for hardware, operating and application systems are maintained and completed on consistent basis.
To apply please send your resume to IE Money Limited on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a covering letter outlining your skills, salary expectations and availability.
NOTE: Although we welcome overseas queries, applicants must have a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship to be considered for this role. Applicants without the above may not get responded to.
Further requirements for the successful applicant are;
- The ability to speak and write both English and Mandarin fluently; and
- The capability to regularly spend protracted periods of time out of town working on projects