ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Developer/II Specialist in Funds Settlement
If you're a pioneering and technically savvy leader with a love for innovation and cutting-edge internet based technology, then this is position is for you.
The successful candidate will have C/C++/QT experience as well as exposure to Java, MVC, MYSQL and Web APIs and Agile Environments. Having some banking experience/specialist knowledge of funds settlements will be a distinct advantage. The successful candidate must have five+ years of experience building commercial high-quality web and mobile solutions.
Based in stunning CBD offices in Queen Street, this position offers long term security for the successful candidate. Future development is a distinct possibility, as the company is currently going through a high growth phase.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate must;
- Have a stable work history and a strong track record with reputable companies
- Possess confident management and communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be adaptable and a team player
- Work diligently and professionally always.
- Provide technical input and deliver technical design in accordance with the project plans.
- The provision of technical consulting, and to design, develop and support high quality web and mobile applications.
- Ensure that computers and networks operate according to procedures.
- Provide advice on computer applications and fund settlement procedures.
- Familiar with Alipay payment solution.
To apply please send your resume to IE Money Limited on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a covering letter outlining your skills, salary expectations and availability.
NOTE: Although we welcome overseas queries, applicants must have a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship to be considered for this role. Applicants without the above may not get responded to.
Further requirements for the successful applicant are;
- The ability to speak and write both English and Mandarin fluently; and
- The capability to regularly spend protracted periods of time out of town working on projects.