ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity exists for an experienced and amazing individual to support our CFO. The environment within this corporate headquarter is professional but friendly, and fast paced.
Based in stunning CBD offices in Queen Street, this position offers long term security for a candidate who has 2-5 years general accounting experience. Future development is a distinct possibility, as the company is currently going through a high growth phase.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate must;
- Be prepared to learn on the job
- Have a stable work history and a strong track record with reputable companies.
- Possess confident communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be adaptable and a team player.
- Possess business acumen.
To apply please send your resume to IE Money Limited on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a covering letter outlining your skills, salary expectations and availability.
NOTE: Although we welcome overseas queries, applicants must have a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship to be considered for this role. Applicants without the above may not get responded to.
Further requirements for the successful applicant are;
- The ability to speak and write both English and Mandarin fluently; and
- The capability to regularly spend protracted periods of time out of town working on projects.