ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists for an astute and energetic Manager.
If you're a bold and passionate manager with a love for innovation and cutting-edge internet based technology and delivering exceptional customer service then this is the role of a lifetime.
Working within a team of Senor Managers in our company, you should ideally have 5-8 years of general middle-management experience. Experience in providing in-house training to junior staff will be a distinct advantage.
Based in stunning CBD offices in Queen Street, this position offers long term security for the successful candidate. Future development is a distinct possibility, as the company is currently going through a high growth phase.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate must;
- Be prepared to learn on the job
- Have a stable work history and a strong track record with reputable companies
- Possess confident management and communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be adaptable and a team player
- Strive to meet company sales targets
- Work diligently and professionally always.
- Provide feedback on products and services for management assessment.
- Actively promote company products and services.
- Keep in regular contact with clients and service providers.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies always, and provide a safe working environment for staff always
- Carry out all tasks and responsibilities in a friendly and customer focused manner.
- Provide training to other staff in the company.
To apply please send your resume to IE Money Limited on email@example.com. Please attach a covering letter outlining your skills, salary expectations and availability.
NOTE: Although we welcome overseas queries, applicants must have a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship to be considered for this role. Applicants without the above may not get responded to.
Further requirements for the successful applicant are;
- The ability to speak and write both English and Mandarin fluently; and
- The capability to regularly spend protracted periods of time out of town working on projects or providing training.